You may have many employer related questions during these unprecedented COVID-19 conditions. While we are great at accounting, we are not employment law specialists, so these questions are sometimes are outside our realm of expertise.
We have been kindly offered a free online webinar to our clients from Employsure who are employment and health and safety specialists.
TIME: 10am, Wednesday 7 October
This is a no obligation free webinar you can watch. Content being discussed is (but not limited to):
• Employer obligations surrounding the Covid-19 Wage Subsidy
• Workplace Health and Safety for the COVID-19 alert levels.
• Recent legislation changes in relation to Employment Law and Health and Safety
• Compliant restructuring and redundancy processes
• Managing stand-downs in the business
Afterwards there will be a Q&A portion, where you can ask anything you might be wondering about your staff and employment matters. If you would prefer to discuss your specific employment issue with Employsure directly and outside of the webinar, they are also offering a free one on one session. Please email Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this, please register for the Zoom meeting here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The meeting will also be available on demand afterwards if you are not able to watch at the above time.