Update 28 April: McClean & Co is now an approved provider for the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) COVID-19 support programme. More details here.
The Regional Business Partner Network has been given funds to support businesses through COVID-19.
The focus will be on full funding of businesses to access one-on-one support with professionals in the following areas:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Finance and Cashflow Management
- Health and Wellness
The RBP hope to distribute this fund to as many businesses as possible. This will be managed by the growth advisors and will be at their discretion.
McClean and Co Accountants has applied to be a registered provider for this programme and from next week we hope to be able to offer fully funded training services for approved businesses.
Businesses will need to register on the RBP platform and meet with an RBP Growth Advisor to access this support. Businesses will need to meet eligibility criteria:
- Undergo an assessment with a Regional Partner (Growth Advisor)
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- Be registered for GST in New Zealand
- Be operating in a commercial environment and
- Be a privately owned businesses, or be a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- The Growth Advisor needs to be satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the business.